First let me say, I know, I know . . .but the IS re-decorating on a larger scale (and by "Scale" you will catch my drift . . .)
do you look/feel like this? (I know I do)
. . .trying to look more like this . . .(again, I know I am!)
remember her . . .
she used this, I'm trying it too . . .
So I made these, and boy were they YUMMY!
Here is the recipe . . .
Salmon Cakes (my substitutions)
1 egg (or 1/4 c. egg white substitute)
8 oz of salmon meat (leftover from the night before)
Oatbran 1.5 tbsp
Old Bay Seasoning 1 tsp
Onion 1 tbsp (pre-chopped, frozen onion, celery, bell pepper mix)
Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Beat the egg, oats and add it to salmon meat.
2. Add onions, old bay seasoning, salt and pepper to the mix.
3. Spray the non stick cooking spray (No calorie Pam
works for me) and heat the pan in a medium hot fire.
4. Make four small patties and lay them on the pan.
5. Fry one side until golden brown, flip
6. Cover the pan with a lid.
7. Salmon cakes take about 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Enjoy and Do It for Yourself
Linking up to:
Amaze Me Monday @ Dittle Dattle
Metamorphosis Monday @ Between Naps on the Porch