Tuesday, May 11, 2010

More Eye Candy?

Happy Mother’s Day to all the Mother’s out there.  I have spent time with my own mother and mother-in-law in the last 2 weeks and managed to  also squeeze in 2 more belt buckles. So, in this post I wanted to include them…as they are EASY on the eyes in my humble opinion, as well as include a little sumtin’ special. GRRRR…mmmmm…yummy is all I can say.

Rose pink earrings and rose pink rectangular cut stone in pink
misc 017

Amber and gold pin on Amber
misc 018

And now for the little sumtin’ I was talking about. 
I attended Scarborough Faire in Waxahachie and had a blast with my MIL, SIL and son’s GF. We drank lotsa beer, heard dirty, uh…I mean hilarious poetry, saw Don Juan & Miguel (back for the 27th year) and One Flamin’ Idiot (we missed the 30th reunion of the Flamin’ Idiots on opening weekend). It was great to see these 2 acts…it took me back to when the Faire opened 30 years ago, and when I was chased by my first “muddy beggar”. Hope you enjoy the ahmm “eye candy” I sure did!
misc 025 YUM OH!!!
misc 058 misc 051

misc 122 You have to appreciate the creativity that went into her costume!
Ta Ta for now XXOO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Grab My Button

Honeydew Productions

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails