Friday, June 17, 2011

It's Twins!

Twin angel babies!
I know, you ask, "What's so special about that?"
I know the images are blue, but I am "in the pink!"
Here's why!


Identical little merman baby, cast iron (that means HEAVY) candle sconces.

Do I use them as corbels? 
Do I use them as a support for a glass shelf (gotta see my babies)?
Do I just use them a candle sconces?

All I KNOW is the patina is PERFECT, that I cannot change!

And look at that face, straining as he holds the urn on top of his head!


Thanks for letting me ramble!
(it's that "wings thing" again) 


Linking to:
Frugal Friday @ The Shabby Nest
Frugalicious Friday @ Finding Fabulous 
Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage


3 comments:

  1. I LOVE THESE!!! I'm mad about figural, architectural and metal. Use them anyway you want. They are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They will look fantastic in whatever you use them!!!! Love them!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angela, these are amazing, what a find!
    merman angels, now that's a first for me! Thanks for sharing the inspiration, xo Debra

    ReplyDelete

Grab My Button

Honeydew Productions

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails