Saturday, July 17, 2010

Popcorn


Yummy, Yummy popcorn…good for a nice healthy treat, but some say, not so good for ceilings.

The Interior Designer in me tends to agree, however, living in Texas and on slightly shifting ground, can make me go back and forth on the issue…hmmm…What’s a designer to do?

Some of it’s great features are that it helps hide shifting and settling, buy just adding a little “pooky” and paint.


Well....after stripping off the popcorn in the entry hall (smaller place to make a mistake), only to find patched nail holes and uneven drywall, I reached for  the trusty stash of acrylic paints and made my own sky.

I love how it turned out!


1 comment:

  1. I was just having this conversation with my neighbor. I don't like the looks of a popcorn ceiling, but they exist for a reason.

    ReplyDelete

Grab My Button

Honeydew Productions

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails