Thursday, December 2, 2010

Holiday Disappointment?

Yep . . .

I did it again . . .
I've disappointed my children again this holiday season!


How you ask?
They say one picture is worth a thousand words . . .



 Well here is that picture
 I know, your saying . . .
I don't get it . . .
What's the problem?

Well, it's the tree, you see. My children refer to it as the "anorexic Christmas tree". They hate it . I love it!

It does not require me to re-arrange the entire house just to set it up. Move one chair, and as Emeril says "BAMM", empty spot.

Add the glitz and glamor, and she purrs like a kitten!
Handmade by a friend


newly faux-mercury glassed birdies from Joann Fabrics
 

some 2010 Dollar General additions


and you get




Happy Holidays All!!


edited December 11 to join It's Christmas Tree Party at Thrifty Decor Chic

4 comments:

  1. Well I love your anorexic tree...lol! BTW I featured your angel wings tutorial today on my blog - I am going to make my own this weekend. Thanks for the tutorial and inspiration.

    Sami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sami

    I'll be sure to go check it out.
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so funny. My daughter calls my slim tree anorexic, too!! I think yours looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Angela! Im a new follower! And, By the way...I LOVE your skinny tree! I am one of those that has to rearrange...Uuuggg! The dread of doing that every year! I would love for you to visit my design blog and 14 days of Xmas trees! You might get a kick out of it...I have designer OCD!!! I have a floral giveaway that would match your decor! Im gonna head back to look some more at your blog!

    *ENTER CUSTOM FLORAL Give-Away Here *

    xoxokara

    ReplyDelete

Grab My Button

Honeydew Productions

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails