Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Glamper Remodel: Taking Care of the Important Things First

I know, you just wanna get to the decorating part, but in his case we are sooooo far from that!
You need to make sure she is SAFE! Remember to "do as I say, and not as I did", because I didn't know any better at the time.

I grabbed my son's car and drove 100 mi. to pick her up, looked at her for about 10 minutes, paid the man, hooked her up and made a b-line home because I had to make a flight. Drove WAAAY to FAST on tires that as my son said "Mom, I've never seen tires so bad!"


All I can say, is it was MEANT to BE!!!

So off to find three new tires, and then a lesson in re-packing wheel bearings, so that she will now roll merrily along safely!


Happy Glamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grab My Button

Honeydew Productions

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails